At Enemi Inc., customer happiness is our highest priority. So if you’re dissatisfied with your purchase in any way, we’d love to hear from you! We are 100% committed to helping you in the unlikely event that your purchase is faulty or just doesn’t quite fit. Simply send us an email or Facebook message and let our friendly team know how we can make things better. Keep in mind that we do have a few basic criteria that need to be met, in order for us to arrange a solution. Please see below:
Criteria for returns:
- The product must not have been worn (aside from trying it on)
- The product must not be damaged
- You must still have the original packaging
- We are notified within 30 days of purchase
If you can meet the above criteria, simply get in touch with us and we will organise the best solution for you!
How you can help us:
- If your inquiry is related to faulty goods, be sure to attach a clear photo of the defect so we can quickly address the problem, and also show our quality control team to improve future products.
- If you are concerned that you’ve purchased the wrong size, let us know your foot measurements so we can determine if another size will be a better fit.
- If returning goods via post, be sure to send us a photo of the postal receipt and/or a photo of the postage label showing our postal address, so we can arrange your refund or exchange straight away—we don’t want to keep you waiting.
- When exchanging an item in relation to incorrect size, you’ll unfortunately need to cover the postage cost of getting it back to us (but don’t worry we’ll cover the postage cost of sending you a new size). PayPal may also reimburse you the cost of the return shipping (for more information see the PayPal website).